Thursday, August 23, 2012
Ready or not here he comes.....Pre-K
The last time I posted on this site it had been 8 months and now it has been 9. I promise I will be better about posting. I know there are many people who enjoy reading about Jackson and my adventures.
The summer flew by...Jackson started Pre-K this week!! He took swim lessons and became a wonderful swimmer. It is amazing to watch him jump in the pool and swim to the edge. After swim lessons he decided he wanted to play T-ball, so we started that! He has been busy being a kid and I have been busy working and trying to be a good mom. We are excited to start the school year and plan our next vacation. We will be going to Hawaii for Fall break:)I will keep you posted on our trip! Here is a picture of Jax and I at his school.