Sunday, May 30, 2010

Update!!



Missy

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted an update. There has been so much going on. I will try to give a little update and post at least one picture of Jax, so everyone can see how big he is.
Over the past few months Jax and I have been on quite the journey. Between Hawaii and relocating it appears time has flown by. I am getting ready to step into my new role and I am very excited about it! Hopefully everything works out :)


Jax

Jackson is unreal. He amazes me everyday. He is so smart. Only after meeting him could you understand what I mean. Jackson knows the whole alphabet.(I don't mean the song)If you ask him to spell simple words, such as, mom he will go to his letter board and get the m,o,m. He can count to 20 and he talks in 3-4 word sentences. I read to Jackson a million times a day and He will tell me what book he wants to read, when he wants to read it and go get it for me. He is a very complex thinker. He will remember meeting people, their names and who lives in their home...even pets. I could go on for hours about the things Jackson knows! I am so proud of him and he is still so little.

It turns out this isn't a great update. I just wish everyone who is far away from us could meet him and see how amazing he is. I will post the Hawaii pictures once we get everything settled. Hopefully once the ride slows down I can get more pictures up for everyone. See you soon!