/AAAAAAAAANI/p20-7p57wTg/s1600/IMG_4148.JPG">
My parents came with us for the first few days. It was great to show them Hawaii and It was great to have some pictures taken of Jackson and I :) These are a few pictures from the luau.
/AAAAAAAAAMg/OFerAti3-bs/s1600/IMG_1980.JPG">
This trip to Hawaii was the first with Jackson.It was amazing....so amazing we are now looking for a place to buy. I was able to show him places that are so close to my heart and tell him stories about times I will never forget and he will never remember, hahahaha. The next couple days I will posts pictures of our time there with some small comments. Hopefully you all enjoy!
Oh,I know how many people were nervous about the flight(as I was) It was 9.5 hours long,Jackson slept for 2 of those hours and cried for about 2 minutes. I kept him busy with books and stickers. As we landed in Hawaii Jackson was looking out the window and he said, "wow mommy" I just looked and him and said, "wow is right Jax, this place is magical" It was the perfect start!